ACYA-RBS International MBA Scholarship
ACYA-RBS International MBA Scholarship is now open!.The Australia-China Youth Association (ACYA) and The Renmin University of China Business School (RBS) are proud to announce.
The award will provide an ACYA member with the full scholarship for the two years.If you are interested in learning more about the award, read Australia-China Perspectives Blog interview with the award’s inaugural recipient.
Through applying for this scholarship, applicants will get considered for government and city based scholarships on offer at RUC. RBS International MBA students also have the opportunity to undertake exchange with various other prestigious universities around the world.
Candidates will be assessed on previous academic performance, professional experiences and interview feedback. Successful candidates will be required to take the GRE or GMAT standardized test in April 2017 (GRE DI: 3735 Renmin U China School Business).
Location: Renmin University of China, Beijing, China
Duration: two years full-time.
Level of study: MBA
Scholarship value: Full-scholarship
Deadline: March 31, 2017
- Two years or longer of relevant work experience
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score (can be submitted after selection, GMAT preferred)
- Non-Chinese citizenship
How to Apply
Applicants should send all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.The documents include:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria and how the program will benefit you.
- An up to date resume
- Completed application form
- A completed IMBA Scholarship form
- A copy of bachelor or higher degree certificates
- A copy of official transcripts
- Two recommendation letters
- A copy of your main passport page
- Four recent passport photos (can be submitted at a later date)
About Renmin University of China
The university began in the year 1937 and its business school in 1950. It is highly regarded by the People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of Education, and their International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program has European Quality Improvement System and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accreditation.