Anhui Government Scholarship Program for International Students is established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions, improve international student education quality, strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from the rest of the world and expand the international influence of Anhui’s education.
Location of Study: China
Scholarship Type: Partial scholarship
Faculty of study: unspecified
Level of Study: undergraduate and postgraduateScholarship Value:
Applicants for bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
Applicants for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year
- Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas, and should be friendly to China.
- Applicants should have documents such as HSK certificate to prove that they have required the level of proficiency in Chinese. (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicant’s study are instructed directly in English.)
- Education Background and age limit
- Applicants for the undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
- Scholarship quota is allocated by Anhui Provincial Department of Education to institutions of higher learning in Anhui recruiting international students at the end of November.
- Colleges and Universities in Anhui recruit eligible international students or organize eligible international students at school to apply for the scholarship according to specified quota. Pre-admission lists should be submitted to the provincial department of education before Mid-June.
- The Provincial Department of Education shall organize experts to conduct the assessment and send the result to each college or university at the end of June.
- The Provincial Department of Education shall allot funds to each college or university according to the actual number of international students winning the scholarship in September. The scholarship shall be given to students by the school.
- If the holder of the scholarship breaks rules, laws or regulations, the school shall report the infringement to the Provincial Department of Education to stop offering scholarship to that student.
- The school should make a comprehensive assessment on holders of the scholarship to determine whether they are qualified to gain the scholarship in the next year. The result should be submitted to the Provincial Department of Education before the end of May in written form.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Application Form for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic and school performance transcripts
- Original recommendation letters
Download application form: