Guizhou Government Scholarship (GGS) began in 2013 by Guizhou Provincial People’s Government. GGS has attracted excellent students from Asia, especially ASEAN countries, Europe, America, and Africa to study in Guizhou, providing opportunities for them to pursue education and achieve their career dream.Guizhou Government Scholarship for Southeast Asia includes full scholarships and partial scholarships.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017
Level of Study: Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, Undergraduate
Location of study: China
Institution of Study: Guizhou Universities
Scholarship type: Full and partial scholarships
The applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Hold a foreign passport
- Be in good health and friendly to China
- Abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and obey school rules and regulations.
- The applicants must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs and be excellent in academic performance.
- The applicants must be a bachelor degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs and be excellent in academic performance.
- The applicants must be senior high school graduate under the age of 30 when applying for undergraduate or associate degrees and be excellent in academic performance.
How to apply
Please visit “Study in Guizhou” for information about the scholarships and Guizhou universities, and consult the designated Guizhou universities how to apply for the award.
- Guizhou Government Scholarship Application Form
- Passport photocopy.
- Highest degree, diploma, certificates photocopy.
- Academic transcripts photocopy.
- Physical examination certificate photocopy
- Applicants of Doctoral Programs, Master’s Programs or Visiting Scholar Programs should submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Study Plan (no less than 400 words) or Research Plan (no less than 800 words) must be submitted for Doctoral or Master’s degree program applicants.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must present the valid documents photocopy of their legal guardians in China.
- Applicants with HSK Certificate should enclose its photocopy in the application package.
- Documents in language other than Chinese or English must be attached with translation in Chinese or English.
- The applicant who is already sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarships will not be eligible for Guizhou Government Scholarship.
- Language proficiency level is subject to receiving universities. English-instructing majors might lower entry requirements on the Chinese language.