Chulalongkorn University is offering five scholarships for Asean students.These scholarships are fully funded.Air ticket can be reimbursed on the rate of your purchase in the receipt but does not exceed than 9,500 Baht.All applicants should send their application before May 26, 2017.
Application deadline: May 26, 2017
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Institution of Study: Chulalongkorn University
Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Applicants must be undergraduate students at an accredited university in an ASEAN country except for Thailand.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country
- All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
- Complete application form download.
- Statement of purpose attached with the application form.
- An official transcript with latest GPAX.
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing).
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors.
- University testimonial letter.
- Language requirement:
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
(Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application)
- TOEFL, IELTS, CU-AAT or SAT score report
- Letters of Recommendation
- Interview (to be conducted online)
Please note that: Only TOEFL and other mentioned test scores will be considered. English Proficiency testing results or certificates issued by a university will not be accepted.
- The Scholarships for Asean Students 2017 Includes:
- Tuition fee of 86,000 Baht
- Living expenses 50,000 Baht
- Air-ticket Reimbursement
Please Note that: Air ticket can be reimbursed on the rate of your purchase in the receipt, but does not exceed than 9,500 Baht