Foreign student is a scholarship meant for new international students who want to study at Cologne BusinessSchool.Every year, Cologne Business School awards scholarships to reduce tuition fee for talented international students.The level of scholarships is mostly dependent on skills and financial needs of the student.
Location of study: Germany
Level of study: Bachelor, Master, and MBA
Scholarship Value: Dependent on the skills and financial needs of the applicant.
Eligibility for the Cologne Business School
- The applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a non-German citizen.
- The applicant must have submitted a full application for a Cologne Business School program.(Bachelor, Master, MBA)
- The applicant must submit excellent academic achievements.
- Outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments.
- The applicant will have to write an essay.The topic awarded by the examination board.
- The applicant is only allowed one scholarship at a time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the scholarship and you meet the requirements, submit the following documents before 23/06/2017:
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree.
- Write an essay about”How does the slowing of China affect Germany.”It should have a maximum of 1000 words and must follow the CBS style guide.
- A proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable.
- Write a personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship.
Cologne Business School Scholarship awarding procedure:
After the closing date of the scholarship has passed,the examination board will examine the submitted documents.The most talented applicants will have a Skype interview with the members of the examination board and later the successful applicants will be awarded the scholarships.