Want to work as an Account manager intern with facebook? Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected.Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are always iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us, and we’re just getting started.
The account manager intern will be directly responsible for helping clients drive results through their marketing campaigns on Facebook through consultation, education, and support.The suitable candidate should have the ability to drive marketing strategy with clients, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics, and the ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple customers.To succeed in this position, it requires strong consultative skills, coaching, and client service skills, willingness to experiment, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, and a passion for helping others achieve results.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts
- Develop and implement programs to improve the customer experience
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
Location of the opportunity:Austin, Texas office
Institution offering the opportunity:Facebook
Level of study:BA/BS degree
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Current student obtaining BA/BS degree in advertising, communications, business, economics, or an equivalent field, with a graduation date between December 2017 and August 2018.
- Should be self-driven, self-motivated entrepreneurial and comfortable dealing with uncertainty.
- Should have strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- High energy, passion, and good sense of humor
- 1+ year working directly with digital media
How to apply
Fill out the form
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.