Family Bank Scholarships provide an opportunity for students to complete their secondary school education. Students who apply for the scholarship must demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
Offered By: The Family Group Foundation
Country of origin: Kenya
Scholarships to be taken at: leading high schools
Nationalities open to: Kenyan Students
Level of study: Secondary school education
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Duration of Scholarship: Not Specified
Scholarship Covering: Not Specified
1. The student must have achieved the required score (Contact your nearest Family Bank branch for more information).
2. The student must have an acceptance letter to a National or County School.
3. The student MUST demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
How and when to apply
How to Apply
1. Pick up an application form at any Family Bank Limited Branch OR download the application form from here and PRINT it.
2. Complete the application form, attach all required documentation and return to your nearest Family Bank Branch Manager by January 16, 2015.
3. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 16, 2015.