Google internships opportunities are open to first-year MBA students.This unique summer experiences will last for 10-12 weeks, and the opportunities are paid.
Our MBA interns work on projects that handle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business needs and your relevant experience.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Level of study: MBA
Internship type: Paid
Location: Shanghai, China; Beijing, China; Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan; Hong Kong
- Must be a first-year student in a 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2017 and June 2018.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Beijing/Hong Kong/Shanghai/Taipei office between May and August 2017.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- Work experience before the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales, and Operations, or related fields.
- Keen interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
How to Apply for the Google Internships
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume in English in PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and your availability for the internship). A cover letter is not required.