Offered By: Hilde Back Fund
Country of origin: Kenya
Scholarships to be taken at: leading high schools
Nationalities open to: Kenyan Students
Level of study: Secondary school education
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Duration of Scholarship: four years
Scholarship Covering: Tuition fee
1. Be a Kenyan Citizen
2. Should have sat K.C.P.E in the year 2014 in a public Primary School in Kiambu, Embu, Migori counties and obtained a pass mark of 380 marks
3. Be an orphan from a needy Family
How and When to apply
Obtain and complete the application forms at HBEF offices in Nairobi and in all the respective counties at the district education office from Tuesday 16th January 2015
The candidates should also submit the following
1. A certified copy of KCPE results.
2. Relevant recommendation letters as stated in the application forms.
3. A copy of birth certificate.
4. A copy of form one admission letter
5. Evidence of being an orphan where applicable
How and when to apply
The application forms to be obtained county/district education offices or to the office of HBEF at the following address
The executive director
Hilde Back Education Fund
P:1, Princess Park Apartments,
Karbanet Road,off Ngong road
P.o box 14741-00100.
Deadline: CONTACT HILDE BACK EDUCATION FUND USING THE ABOVE ADRESS
For more on the scholarship
CONTACT HILDE BACK EDUCATION FUND