Huazhong University International Scholarships are here!!Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.HUST is one of the prestigious higher education institutions designated to undertake this program.
Location of Study: China
Scholarship Type: Full scholarship
Faculty of study: Postgraduate
Level of Study: Postgraduate
Scholarship Value: This is a full scholarship which covers
To be eligible, applicants must:
– be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
– be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
– be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
Chinese University Program generally does not support registered students who are studying in Chinawhen applying for this scholarship.
HSK 4 or above for Medicine, Engineering and Science
HSK 5 or above for Chinese Literature and Art, Economics, Management, Law, Education, History and Philosophy.
Good command of English; TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official recognized test holders are preferred.
Timeline of Application
Scholarship programs are only applicable for the 2017 autumn session.
– The application starts from December 15th,2016 to March 31st, 2017.
– Applications will be reviewed by the HUST Scholarship Committee no earlier than April 1st.
– The qualified candidates will be informed of the evaluation result in late April.
How to Apply
Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
- Complete the online application procedure in HUST at http://admission.hust.edu.cn, choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
– <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
– Highest diploma (photocopy)
– Academic transcripts
– A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
– Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
– Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
– Acceptance Letter from the professor of HUST (if available, recommended)
- After your online application be submitted,r and reviewed, the status will be renewed as “Application fee to be paid”.Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application Fee (RMB600) online.
March 31st, 2017