NABA is offering masters degree partial scholarships that partially cover (25%) the tuition fees to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters starting in September 2017.Scholarships will be awarded based on the evaluation of the candidate’s portfolio, motivation letter and curriculum vitae.
Application Deadline: July 7th, 2017.
Institution of Study: NABA Academy
Country of Study: Itay
Scholarship Type: Partial scholarship
The level of education: Master’s studies.
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
- The selection will be also open to applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
- NABA students and former students, who are entitled to specific economic grants, will not be eligible.
How to apply
All the interested students can submit their application by filling in the Application form (page 3/3) and sending it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +39 02/97372233.The deadline to submit the application is July 7th, 2017.
Upon receipt of the Application Forms, NABA will recontact candidates to schedule an assessment interview. Candidates who fail to receive a reply after three days from the submission of the Application form, or in any case within July 7th, should get in contact with Ufficio Orientamento Master e Bienni (+39 02/97372292 – infomaster@ naba.it).
application for participation (p. 3/3)
What to submit
- application for admission (available at www.naba.it or upon request at email@example.com)
- curriculum vitae
- artistic/professional portfolio of projects*
- motivation letter
- previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- valid Passport copy
- certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)