ASSICURAZIONI GENERALI S.p.A.: is a major player in the global insurance industry, a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development, and welfare of modern societies
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management(Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
- Starting date: Trieste (Italy), October 2, 2017
- Structure: Full-time Master Course – 12 months | 7 months of class activities + from 3 to 5 months of company internship
- Language: in English | Average of 10 countries in the classroom every year
- Topics: Insurance, Consultancy, Risk Management, Finance
- Placement: 91% within 6 months by the Graduation Day
Application Deadline: August 15th 2017.
Institution of Study: MIB Trieste School of Management
Country of Study: Italy
Scholarship Type: The scholarship covers the whole tuition fee (€ 22.000).
Level of education: Postdoctoral programme.
- Citizens of member countries of the European Union;
-Academic degree in Economics or in quantitative subject (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering);
-Good working knowledge of English and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue;
-Less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
How to apply
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type “Yes” in the field “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship” in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form*
Deadline to apply
The application online must be submitted August 15th, 2017.