The Jane Rapley Scholarships of £3,000 each are available to two Home, EU or International students currently studying on an MA/MRes/MARCH course at Central Saint Martins (CSM), University of the Arts London.The scholarships have been inset in honor of the former Head of College, Jane Rapley.
To be eligible for these awards, the applicants must be currently studying on a full-time MA/MRes/MARCH course at Central Saint Martins.
Terms of the Jane Rapley Scholarships
- The Scholarship will provide a contribution towards materials and maintenance costs for the scholars. The Scholarship will be paid in termly installments.
- Scholars are expected to attend a small number of College and University events supporting scholarship support to potential donors, and to meet with scholarship supporters at these events, during and wherever convenient after completing their course.
- The scholarship will be terminated if registration/enrollment lapses on any grounds, other than temporary suspension of study due to extenuating circumstances, which must be drawn to the attention of the relevant Course Director at the College through formal procedures and upheld by the College’s Extenuating Circumstances Panel.
- This Award is purely discretionary, and therefore no applicant for the Award should make any decisions on their enrolment, financial arrangements, etc. relying on the outcome of their application for such an award until the successful applicant is formally notified.
In addition to the online request form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- An academic or professional reference.
- Last three months bank statements.
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable).
- Proof of medical condition (where appropriate)
How to apply
Applications must be made online. You will need to fill in an online application form.
Closing date: 1 pm, Friday 12 May 2017
Location: University of Arts, London