The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya Washington DC invites applications from all suitably qualified men and women for a job vacancy for Administrative Assistant.The application should be submitted before May 17, 2017.The applicant must have a valid work permit from the US government.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2017
Minimum Level of study: High school Diploma
Location: Washington DC
Job Description for the Administrative Assistant post
The ideal candidate will perform the following duties:
- Record keeping.
- Receiving/Returning phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting out emails.
- Customer service.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. Additional skills including IT would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A certificate of good conduct or equivalent.
- Hired on full-time two-year renewable contract.
- Be in possession of a valid work authorization permit issued by U.S Government.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
Applications with relevant testimonials and contact details of two (2) references should be sent (to be received by May 17, 2017) to:
The Head of Chancery
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
2249 R Street NW
Washington DC 20008