The MSc in Clinical Anatomy is a world-class program, which is tailored to provide advanced training in clinically applied human anatomy. You will learn from expert tutors and clinicians who are leading practitioners and researchers in their fields. Students are taught in small groups, in state-of-the-art facilities and will have access to the resources of both the University of Hull York.
Deadline:31st July 2017.
Type of Scholarship: Full or partial scholarship
Level of education: Master’s
Institution offering the opportunity: University of Hull York
Place of study: United Kingdom
- Candidates for the MSc in Clinical Anatomy must have previous training in human or mammalian biology. (e.g. graduates from medical, biomedical, anatomical science, veterinary medicine, and zoology backgrounds).
- Applicants who are not native English speakers will be required to demonstrate evidence of proficiency in the English Language as follows: IELTS: 6.5 (on the academic test, with a minimum score of 6.0 in all four language competencies: Listening, reading, speaking and writing).
HYMS is offering three competitive scholarships namely:
- Intercalation Scholarship £2,500
- Home/ EU Scholarship £2,500
- Overseas Scholarship £5,150
How to apply
Please complete the Scholarship application form for consideration. You must be an offer holder to have your application considered.The applicant should avail the following documents:
- Personal statement
- Academic transcript
- Your CV (curriculum vitae)
- Copy of a language certificate
Applications are made through the University of York online application portal.