National University of Singapore-Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship is a freshmen scholarship offered to support outstanding students from Asian countries (excluding Singapore).
Candidates will be considered and shortlisted for the scholarship through their applications for undergraduate admission to NUS. No separate application is required for the scholarship.
Location of Study: Singapore
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Faculty of study: All courses in Science and technology category.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant Subsidy) and compulsory fees
- S$6,000 annual living allowance
- S$200 one-time settling-in allowance upon enrolment
- Annual accommodation allowance equivalent to the lowest double room rate for on-campus accommodation
- One-way air passage from home country to Singapore at the beginning of the course of study, and return air passage from Singapore to home country at the end of the course
- Be citizens of an Asian country, excluding Singapore
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Present excellent co-curricular activities records
- Possess outstanding high school results
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme in Computing, Engineering or Science (excluding Pharmacy) at NUS
How to Apply
Please submit your scholarship inquiries here.