Changchun Medicine Scholarship approved by the State Ministry of Education has begun enrolling international students. The International students cover undergraduates, postgraduates and Ph.D. candidates.
The university has established friendly ties with more than 20 countries and their respective research institutions and held international Chinese medicine conferences a number of times.
Located in the beautiful city of Changchun, Changchun University of Chinese Medicine (CCUCM) is the only traditional Chinese medicine in Jilin province that is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the fields of Absorbing essence, Esteeming virtue and modern technology.
Standing at the threshold of a new beginning, the university will focus more on strategic planning to improve the quality of the school through the “Twelve-Fifth” standard or even beyond to achieve a sustainable increase in enrollment, a campus expansion, a faculty made up of more distinguished doctors & educators, a State-qualified &Ministry-approved academic reputation, and more faculty recipients of National awards & recognition. They are dedicated to becoming a first-class Chinese medicine university with their own distinctive characteristics in teaching and research.
CCUCM sincerely welcomes all outstanding international students to join CCUCM and pursue a higher education here
Students who are not proficient in the Chinese language can apply for Chinese language studies for 1 year before their major studies. Please note the duration of scholarships shall NOT be extended.
Institution of Study: Changchun University of Chinese Medicine
Nationality Eligible: All Nationalities
Level of Study: undergraduates, postgraduates, and Ph.D. candidates
Eligibility to the Changchun Medicine Scholarship :
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens, and healthy;
- Applicants who apply for the master’s scholarship should have their bachelor’s degree and be under 35;
- Applicants who apply for the Ph.D. scholarship should have their master’s degree and be under 40;
- Applicants are not required to have HSK examination results or Chinese language learning experience because NPU offers classes in the English medium.
- Applicants should have good academic grades.
- Applicants should have strong capacity in scientific research.
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- A study plan
- Notarized copies of research achievements
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- A copy of valid passport
- Physical Examination form
Application to the Changchun Medicine Scholarship:
Applicants should register and apply online on the following web page:
http://www.campuschina.org/ (TYPE B, the agency No. for CCUCM is 10199).
Please provide the address, passport No. and contact No. correctly and in detail since the admission notice will be sent to that address.
After the online registration, applicants should print the auto-generated Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and submit it to the International College in principle.
Applicants should apply online first, and then sign it and send TWO printed copies of the documents to the International College of CCUCM by post.
Application Deadline: Monday, April. 30, 2018
|Job Category||Medical Opportunities|