The VC4A Venture Showcase is looking for 8 innovative, high-growth scale-ups to showcase at Africa Early Stage Investor Summit on Nov 11-12 in Cape Town. Are you operating in Africa, generating revenue and looking to raise your Series A round in the range of $250K and $5M? This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
VC4A Venture Showcase offers
- All expenses paid trip to Cape Town on Nov 9-16, 2018
- 3 min pitch on the main stage of the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit
- 20 min deep-dive session with investors in a private room
- Two days of networking with investors, including Speaker Cocktail and Industry Leaders dinner
- Mentorship and pitch training by partner VC investors
- Opportunity to attend and pitch at partner events AfricaCom and AfricArena
- Your company is for-profit and registered as an independent legal entity;
- You have a product or service available on the market and generate revenue;
- Your product or service is clearly innovative and/or your business model is new, disruptive and designed for scale;
- You have a very strong management team of at least 3 people;
- Your team is based in one or more countries on the African continent;
- You are seeking Series A investment in the range of $250K – $5M;
- While there will be exceptions, most likely your startup has already received external investment, structured as either debt or equity, or received grants from donor organizations.
- Innovativeness and Scalability (25%)
Your company addresses a real problem in the market in a clearly innovative way. Your product or service is different to others in the industry. Your business model is new, disruptive and designed for scale.
- Strategy for Growth (25%)
There is potential to expand into new markets or expand at home. You have a clear strategy on how to grow your company and we can see demonstrable progress in terms of customer acquisition plans, new contracts, and key partnerships.
- Management team (25%)
The team has the qualifications needed to make the business successful.
- Market Traction & Financials (25%)
They will evaluate your market traction and look at the potential market size. We’ll also look at your business model, revenue streams, and unit economics, and if any outside funding has been raised before.
Fill the online application form
Application Deadline: 20th August 2018
|Job Category||Business Opportunities|