Canada Undergraduate Scholarship by the University of Birmingham, in partnership with the Canada Alumni Chapter, is now open to an outstanding candidate from Canada.The Institute offers the highest quality academic experience and expects you to excel with an emphasis on originality.
You will be an active part of a leading academic community where independent thought and inquiry are not encouraged but expected. You will study and work alongside academics who are global experts in the field.
Nationality Eligible: Canada
Level of Study: Any Undergraduate
Subject area:Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
The institution of Study: The University of Birmingham UK campus.
Scholarship Offer: One scholarship available to the value of a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: You should have an excellent academic background with at least 80% overall in 6 x grade 12 U or U/C courses.
You should also demonstrate excellence in an area of your life; this might be an outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in your working life or through volunteering and service to others.
In order to be eligible for the Canada Undergraduate Scholarship, candidates must:
- have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of an undergraduate programme at the University of Birmingham;
- have a valid student ID number;
- be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning);
- be a national of, and currently domiciled in, Canada;
- be classified as overseas for fees purposes;
- have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source.
Application: If you are eligible to apply for the Canada Undergraduate Scholarship, please complete the application form.
Application Deadline: 30/04/2018
|Job Category||Study Opportunity|