ALN has hosted the Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship (AAE) since 2012. AAE was established in 2007 by the Legatum Group to recognize business leaders who demonstrate innovation, profitability and business excellence while serving as role models to inspire Africa’s next generation of entrepreneurs.
Over the past decade, Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship has attracted over 7,000 applications and awarded prizes worth over $1.8million to distinguished entrepreneurs in four business categories of Transformational, Mature Business, Growing Business and Social Impact.
ALN creates and strengthens relationships between AAE winners and other ALN members, encouraging and supporting intra-African trade, investment, and collaboration.
Why should you attend?
- Learn about how you can engage, support or be involved with some of the most exciting developments across Africa.
- Participate in experiential sessions that develop skills across self-leadership, people management and thought leadership.
- Cultivate genuine relationships with other influential leaders, already partnering with ALN and our affiliated organizations.
Award Categories include
- Lifetime achievement: senior African business leader who has served as an entrepreneurial icon for several decades
- Transformational business: businesses with revenues exceeding USD 50 million
- Outstanding mature business: businesses with revenues between USD 5 million and 50 million
- Outstanding growing business: businesses with revenues between USD 500,000 and 5 million
- Outstanding social entrepreneur: an organization with revenues between USD 150,000 and 2.5 million that is addressing a social problem for communities in Africa
Fill the online application form
Deadline: 7 July 2018
|Job Category||Business Opportunities|