Airlangga Development Scholarship is a program provided for international students who would like to pursue their master degree or doctoral degree.
The Scholarship is non- fully funded scholarship. This program aims to assist bright students in pursuing their further studies for better education and better future.
This scholarship offers numerous kinds of programs, both for master and doctoral degree, ranging from health, natural, and social sciences.
Timeline Application is open through out the year. Programs start every July/August for master degree Programs start every January/February and July/August for doctoral degree
Institution of study: Universitas Airlangga
Nationality Eligible: It is intended for candidates from developing countries all over the world
Scholarship offer: Annually living allowance up to IDR 30 million Visa conversion fee A complimentary Indonesian Language class for academic purpose for one year before starting the study (for Master Program)
Application: Please submit all required documents to the Director for Academic Affairs of Universitas Airlangga to this email: email@example.com with subject of:
Doctoral: ADS2017/YOUR NAME/DOCTORAL
Master: ADS2017/YOUR NAME/MASTER
Applicants must also fill the online form
- Having a bachelor or master degree, with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equal from reputable university within a developing country.
- A good command of English In a good health, proven by a health certificate
- Willing to pay the tuition fee per semester
- Willing to purchase health insurance during the study duration
- a copy of bachelor/master degree certificate and its translation in English
- a copy of the latest academic transcript and its English translation
- a copy of passport
- a copy of Curriculum Vitae (with list of publication for doctoral applicant only, if any)
- a copy of passport sized photo with the red background
- a recommendation letter from previous university
- a recommendation letter from employer (if any)
- a copy of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC certificate or a letter from previous university states that the language instruction is in English
- a copy of research proposal for doctoral applicant
- a motivation letter
- a study plan
Deadline: Semester 1- 15 January
Semester 2- 15 July
|Job Category||Science Opportunities, Social Science Opportunities|