Applications are open for Local Change and Global Impact Scholarship Program. This October, The Hague will host the One Young World Summit 2018. The Summit will see 1,300+ young leaders from 190+ countries descend on The Hague for the global forum for young leaders.
During the Summit, the delegate will present and debate solutions to their time’s most pressing issues alongside senior leaders such as Kofi Annan, Unilever CEO Paul Polman, and President Mary Robinson. The Hague is the International City of Peace and Justice.
Supported by the Municipality of The Hague, the Local Change and Global Impact Scholarship support The Netherlands’ most inspiring and impactful talents under-30 to join the 2018 One Young World Summit.
- Title of Local Change, Global Impact Scholar.
- Profiling in national media outlets.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Successful scholars will demonstrate:
- An evidenced commitment to creating a positive impact in relation to one of:
- Poverty alleviation
- Human rights
- A capacity for innovation and values-driven problem-solving.
- Strong communications skills and a talent for storytelling.
- A concern for local and global issues.
- Able to show a demonstrated interest/passion for the city of The Hague and it’s international profile.
- An ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas.
- Permanent resident of The Netherlands
- Aged 18 – 30 (inclusive) by date of One Young World Summit 2018.
- Proven English language ability
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Local Change and Global Impact Scholarship.
Deadline: 20 August 2018
|Job Category||Training Opportunities|