Applications are open for the National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition (NBEC) 2018, a nationwide competition inviting path-breaking revolutionary and scalable business ideas in the life sciences domain spanning:
Healthcare including drug discovery and development, vaccines, regenerative medicine, diagnostics, medical devices, digital health, healthcare IT
Agri-biotech including food and nutraceuticals, soil health, and plant-based therapeutics
Industrial biotech including clean and renewable energy, water, and waste management
The National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition is organized by BREC – a joint entrepreneurship development center of BIRAC and C-CAMP.
- Total investment opportunity up to USD $200,000 for the winners
- Cash prizes totaling INR 38 lakh in various categories
- Winners eligible for AWS Activate programme worth USD $25,000 Activate Credits
- Mentorship by industry experts and investors
- Visibility and recognition to catapult winners on the national platform
- Aspiring entrepreneurs, biotech companies, and start-ups
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
- If the applicant is a company, the company should be registered in India and majority ownership should be Indian
- The idea should have a deep science-based biotech element/component
- Biotech includes: healthcare including drug discovery and development, vaccines, regenerative medicine, diagnostics, medical devices, digital health, healthcare IT; agri-biotech including food and nutraceuticals, soil health, plant-based therapeutics; animal health; industrial biotech including clean and renewable energy, water, and waste management
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: India
Deadline: 16 September 2018
For more information, please visit NBEC 2018.
|Job Category||Entrepreneurship Opportunities|