The Live Your Dream Award offers three levels of cash awards. Eligible applicants can submit their application between July 1 – November 15. Ultimately, a Live Your Dream Awards finalist has the potential receive up to $16,000
The purpose of the award is to help offset tuition costs, pay student loans, or find reliable childcare so she can worry less about how to pay her bills and focus on reaching her dreams.
Nationality Eligible: Applicants who reside in one of Soroptimist International of the Americas’ member countries/territories (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guam, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, United States of America, Venezuela).
The institution of Award: Soroptimist Live Your Dream
Award: Recipients have the potential to receive $1,000 – $16,000 to further their education
You are eligible to apply for the Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards if you are a woman who:
- Provides the primary financial support for yourself and your dependents. Dependents can include children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents.
- Has financial need.
- Is enrolled in or has been accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program.
- Is motivated to achieve your education and career goals.
- Has not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women’s Opportunity or Live Your Dream Award.
- Does not have a graduate degree.
- Is not a Soroptimist member, an employee of Soroptimist International of the Americas or immediate family of either.
- Has a Social Security number or Tax ID number. (This is required for tax purposes and is only necessary if you are a resident of the United States. You will not be asked to share this information unless you have been given an award.)
How to apply: Fill the online registration form
Deadline: November 15, 2018
|Job Category||Study Opportunity|