Thanks to Ashesi MasterCard Foundation Scholarship , and grants from generous individuals and organisations, Ashesi is awarding significant need-based financial support to qualified students. Students who win scholarships will be eligible for full or partial financial support to cover their tuition fees, textbooks, housing, and meals. Do note that scholarships are awarded to students prior to their enrollment into Ashesi.
Nationality eligible: Ghanaian Nationals and International Students
Ashesi MasterCard Foundation Scholarship offer: for full or partial financial support to cover their tuition fees, text books, housing, and meals.
The institution of study: Ashesi University College,
How to apply:
- Completed application form, including personal essays.
- High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
- One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- American / Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
In addition to meeting the requirements described for Ghanaian nationals, applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
- Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
- Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students for who English was not a language of instruction during high school, must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
How to Apply in 3 Steps
(1) Start Online Application or Paper Application
If you prefer to fill a paper application, download and complete the forms below:
(2) Pay Application Fees
GHs100 for Ghanaian nationals; $50 for international applicants.
(3) Submit completed applications
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
Deadline :23rd August 2018.
|Job Category||Study Opportunity|