Applicants are invited to submit applications for 32nd Khwarizmi International Award to recognize the efforts made by researchers, innovators, and inventors from all over the world and to appreciate their invaluable achievements and contributions to various fields of science and technology.
The Khwarizmi International Award is named in memory of the achievements of Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, the Iranian mathematician and astronomer.
The award ceremony of the Khwarizmi International Award is currently scheduled to take place in Tehran, during February of each year.
Fields of Participation
- Agriculture & Natural Resources, Animal Sciences & Veterinary Medicine
- Basic Sciences
- Biotechnology & Basic Medical Sciences
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering (all fields)
- Green Technology
- Information Technology
- Materials, Metallurgy
- Medical Sciences
- Industry & Technology Management
- Award Information
The Khwarizmi International Award shall consist of:
- An engraved Trophy
- a Certificate, the certificate shall bear the inscription of the awardee’s contributions and the signature of H. E. the President of the I. Rep. of Iran.
- a Certificate signed by the chairman of the KIA
- a Cash prize of up to US Dollars $ 7,000.
- Five days of academic visit to the I. Rep.of Iran, including the delivery of lectures in different scientific institutions.
How to Apply
All applications to be done on the official website
Deadline: 20 November 2018
For more information, please visit Call for Participation.