Through strategic grant making, the Columbus Foundation invests in a broad range of highly effective nonprofits. Each year, grant funds are made available across a wide variety of grant programs, based on donor intent and the guidance of our Governing Committee. Check Workshops & Deadlines for the most up-to-date deadlines.
Tools For Grantseekers
Review the information below to prepare your nonprofit for the grant application process.
- Determine where your work may align with the grantmaking. GRANT GUIDE
- Research grant opportunities below. Click on each program for detailed information about funding priorities and eligibility requirements.
- Attend an optional Grants Information Session to ask questions and learn about the online application system. VIEW UPCOMING SESSIONS
- Access the Nonprofit Toolkit for final report forms, media guidelines, and other grant resources: TOOLKIT
Grantees must submit a Final Report, due 30 days following the end of the grant period. Please reference the grant agreement associated with the award for details.
- For Marian Sinsel, Allen Eiry, or B.A. Seitz, contact Barbara Fant.
- For John W. and Edna McManus Shepard, Mary Eleanor Morris, or Burton E. Stevenson, contact Melissa Neely.
- For J. Floyd Dixon, R. Alvin Stevenson, or Robert E. and Genevieve B. Schaefer, contact Hailey Stroup.
- WelcomeThe Giving StoreBetter TogetherGrant Opportunities
|Job Category||Business Opportunities|