CSC Scholarship Independent Enrollment Program of 2018 of Northeast Normal University (NENU) is available from now.Northeast Normal University, or NENU, is an institution of higher learning under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education, being selected as one of the universities given priority in the construction of the 211 Project.
There were 25,218 full-time students in NENU, including 14,719 undergraduates, 9,864 M.A and Ph. D students. This includes 635 foreign students.
Category of Enrollment:
Full-time postgraduates (Master & Ph.D)
Master’s and doctoral degree programs of Education, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Geographical Sciences (Majors of Physical Geography, Human geography, and Cartography and Geography Information System), Ecology, Psychology and Economics (World Economy and Finance) taught in English are the priority majors at NENU.
Nationalities Eligible: The candidates are selected directly from abroad, excluding the international students who would graduate in China in 2018.
Institution of Study: Northeast Normal University
Level of Study: Postgraduate
Eligibility for CSC Scholarship:
- All applicants should be non-Chinese citizens.
- An applicant applying for a master degree should be under 35 years old and obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- An applicant applying for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and obtain a master’s degree.
CSC Scholarship Coverage:
- Exempt from Application, tuition and campus accommodation fees;
- Living allowance (Ph.D. 3,500 RMB/month, Master 3,000RMB/month)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Care for CSC student
Send all required documents below to the International Students Office of NENU after you apply online.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English and generated by the online application automatically).
- Copy of passport photo page;
- Notarized certification of the highest diploma. If you are either a student or have been employed, you must submit appropriate letters of verification. If the verification is written in a language other than Chinese or English, it must be translated into either English or Chinese and sealed with official notarization;
- Copy of diploma and notarized English translation;
- Notarized academic transcripts and the English translation;
- Study plan in China (800 words or more) written in Chinese or English;
- Two recommendation letters from either professor;
- Copy of Physical Examination
- A record for Foreigners and Blood Test Report (HIV, Tuberculosis, Syphilis, HBcAb, etc.) and remember to bring the original when you come to China. (Download from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/upload/file/2012-02-21/201202215236.pdf)
CSC Scholarship Application:
Please register at (http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org)
Application Deadline: April 5, 2018
|Job Category||Economics Opportunities, Science Opportunities|