East Asian Circle of Applied Technology Scholarship for Graduate students of Frontier Sciences. Scholarship provided by The International Liaison Office
The ILO serves the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences by supporting international activities planned by the GSFS faculty as well as initiating activities to support international students, researchers, and their families.
The International Liaison Office (ILO) serves the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences (GSFS), University of Tokyo, by providing services:
- For prospective international students by facilitating requests for admission with pre-enrollment scholarships
- For international students and researchers by providing information on visas and scholarships, and by organizing Japanese language classes and activities to introduce Japanese culture
- For international visitors by arranging meetings with GSFS staff and providing resources and logistical support
- For GSFS faculty members and staff by providing assistance with visitors from overseas, and establishing international agreements for academic exchanges with overseas educational and research institutions
- For GSFS students by providing students with overseas education information
Institution of study: The university of Tokyo Graduate school of Frontier Sciences
Country of study: Japan
Scholarship value: 30,000 JPY/month
Nationality eligible: International students from Asian countries
Level of education: Bachelor Degree
Field of study: Science and Engineering
- Privately financed international students from Asian countries, studying at a graduate school in the field of science and engineering as regular students.
- Those who are not receiving more than 150,000 JPY from other foundations
- Those who are able to attend the monthly seminar hosted by the foundation (in principle, the second Sunday of each month.
Duration: One year from April 2018 to March 2019
Application : Applicants must submit the following documents directly to the foundation.
- Application form (Foundation form)
- Research theme and plan in Japanese, up to 1,000 characters
- Certificate of enrollment
- Academic transcript
- Copy of applicants passport (copy of a page with the photo)
Deadline: 10 February 2018
|Job Category||Science Opportunities|