This Admissions Scholarship application is for first-year students and transfer students. When you submit this application, you are applying for the following scholarships and waivers. To be considered for any of the Admissions Scholarships or waivers shown below, you must complete and submit this application by the priority deadline of Aug. 1 for the fall semester, or Jan. 3 for the spring semester.
If you’re an in-state freshman, by submitting this application, you’re applying for:
- New Mexico Freshman Academic Scholarship
- ENMU Foundation Starter Scholarship
- New Mexico Scholar Scholarship
If you’re an out-of-state freshman, by submitting this application, you’re applying for:
- Freshman Academic Scholarship
- Freshman Competitive Waiver
- Colorado Scholar Tuition Waiver
If you’re a transfer student, by submitting this application, you’re applying for:
- Transfer Academic Scholarship
- Transfer Competitive Waiver
- Transfer Colorado Scholar Tuition Waiver
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
The institution of Study: Eastern New Mexico University
Nationality Eligible: U.S.A nationals and eligible non-citizens
Level of study: High School graduate
You’re considered a freshman for application purposes if you’re applying to ENMU for the academic year immediately after you graduate from high school.
How to apply:
If you are looking for an Application for Admission to ENMU, be sure to check the application process that applies to your situation. You must apply and be admitted to ENMU before you are eligible to receive an Admissions Scholarship.
To apply for admission to ENMU, you’ll need to do the following:
- Submit an ENMU Admission Application. Fill out our online application, or download an application and mail it to us.
- Complete your FAFSA application. (Eastern’s FAFSA school code is 002651)
- Fill out an Admissions Scholarship Application.
- Provide transcripts. Submit your official high school and/or college transcripts if you have dual or concurrent enrollment credits, or a GED certificate showing completion date. (see more about sending a transcript to ENMU)
- Provide your ACT or SAT test scores.
Office of Enrollment Services
ENMU Station 7
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130
Deadline: Aug 1, 2018
|Job Category||Study Opportunity|