The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Mexico is inviting the relevant legal entities to present their projects within the “Transformation Cooperation Program 2019” provided by the Government of the Czech Republic through the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Mexico.
Projects should focus on some of the following objectives:
- Civil society – improve the capacity to function effectively, influence and participate widely in political and social processes;
- Human rights defenders – humanitarian support,
- Media – promotion of quality, plurality and independence of the media, access to information,
- Participation – promote the participation of citizens in the process of public decision-making at all levels (local, regional, national)
- Support for the institutional establishment of the rule of law
- Equality and non-discrimination – Promotion of the equality of minorities vulnerable and women
- Support for human rights issues in employment and protection of the environment.
The financial contribution of the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs per project cannot exceed CZK 500,000 (approx. USD 22,500).
How to Apply: The project proposals must include:
- A brief annotation of the project, including objectives and expected activities
- Justification of suitability for the realization of the said project
- Project budget
- List of basic information about the project partners (if done with partners)
Proposals must use the identification form (available on the website), filled out in English, signed and stamped.
Proposals should be sent at the address given on the website. Before the deadline lapse.
Eligible Countries: Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua.
Deadline: 12 October 2018
For more information, please visit Transformation Cooperation Program 2019.
|Job Category||Law Opportunities|