You will be responsible for every aspect of our events, managing KPRA Association, Real estate training, membership recruitment, events & conventions
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced Event coordinator to organize excellent events. You must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates.
Competencies and Attributes
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly creative, driven and innovative individual with a heart for events
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: with the proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of people including the ability to recruit, motivate and manage alumni
- Ability to work independently as well as interdependently
- Strong project management skills
- Good financial planning and budgetary skills
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Proficient in MS Office, excel
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving ability
- 2 years’ experience as an events coordinator
- Diploma in events management, public relations or relevant field is preferred
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you before 5th sep.
This job was copied from BrighterMonday
|Job Category||Philosophy Opportunities|