Responsible for financial management and accountability at the distributor
Industry: Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Rest of Kenya
- To manage the Company’s working capital and other operations, including management and statutory accounts together with longer term financial projections and to ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- To prepare monthly management accounts and projections and other relevant reports, in consultation with the Head Office Finance Manager and other departments, for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- To prepare the year-end financial accounts for audit and to liaise with the Head office Finance manager and Auditors prior to sign-off.
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the Company’s internal administration and its cost-effectiveness.
- To manage, in conjunction with the Head Office finance Manager, staff contracts and HR matters.
- To manage personnel procedures in relation to recruitment, training, holidays and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advise on relevant policies.
- To be responsible for the Company’s IT resources, maintaining and implementation.
- Oversee other departments which include; Sales and operation departments.
- To ensure effective policies and procedures implementation within the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planner and strategic thinker.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for change.
- A keen interest in satisfying internal and external customers.
- Good communication, organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Holder of Bachelor of Commerce /Bachelor of Business Management degree from recognized university.
- Atleast C.P.A Part II.
- 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance and administration from a reputable organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience at management level, preferably in FMCG.
|Job Category||Accounting Opportunities|
|Industry||Accounting and Auditing|
|Location||Rest of Kenya|