Global Investment Banking serves as a trusted advisor to premier corporate, institutional and government clients, helping them develop their strategic objectives and meet their financial needs. The group provides advice, financing, and services to these clients throughout the world.
Overview of Summer Analyst Role
Summer Analysts will work with the Energy & Power industry group, where they will help orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions. Bank of America Merrill Lynch provides valuable analytical based work experience that is focused on the financial markets and visibility with clients as a representative of a top-tier global investment bank.
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparing presentation and other materials for clients
- Participate in due diligence sessions
- Communicating and interacting with deal team members
- Managing several projects at once and working effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree from an accredited university with a graduation timeframe between December 2019 and June 2020 is required
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry
Summer Analyst Program
As a Summer Analyst, you will begin your internship at Bank of America Merrill Lynch with an extensive one-week training program. The program is a combination of classroom instruction, e-learning modules, case studies, and presentations. Throughout the Summer Program, you will have ample opportunities to work closely with professionals and peers throughout our organization. This is a great opportunity to build a network of colleagues from across the company that will prove to be a tremendous resource to you throughout your career.
- Approximately one week of formal training about the company, business divisions, organizational structure, product groups, and technology platforms
- Access to the electronic learning network
- Business-sponsored activities and events that create opportunities to network with Bank of America Merrill Lynch professionals and summer analysts across multiple business groups
Location: Opportunities are available in Calgary.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2018
|Job Category||Training Opportunities|