Global Stars initiative of EUREKA, based on the mutual consent, India and The Netherlands, Belgium (Flanders region) Spain and United Kingdom have launched a common call in the field of ‘One Health’. Participants from India and respective EUREKA member states are invited to submit joint industrial R&D project proposals within the framework of the EUREKA network.
This call invites R&D projects in the field of “One Health”. Collaborative research and innovation projects should be set up under the following health area, address a societal challenge, and should provide economical and societal sustainable solutions. Innovative, affordable solutions should be highly aware of the patient’s perspective and his/her experience of a holistic and integrated health care.
One Health: Affordable, innovative solutions for prevention and control, point of care diagnostics and treatment of infectious and chronic diseases, to improve prevention, treatment outcomes and efficient utilization of health resources.
In order to apply to the present call, applications must meet all the international and national eligibility criteria. Otherwise they will not be put forward for evaluation and will be excluded.
Global Stars India call – international eligibility criteria:
- The partners should include at least, one Indian organisation and one (for profit) company from any of the EUREKA participating countries in this call.
- The participation of research institutes and universities is welcome according to each country’s funding regulations.
- The project partners must express their will to cooperate, on a win-win/fair basis in the research and development of a new product, process or service.
- The product, process or service must be innovative and there must be a technological risk involved.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- The project must be significant for all project partners in a well-balanced consortium.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the technological cooperation between the participants from the different countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial leads, access to R&D infrastructure etc.).
- Partners are strongly advised, prior to submitting the application, to contact the national/regional Authority and check the eligibility of their project.
- A signed consortium agreement on the execution of the project and the commercialisation of the projects results is mandatory before the actual start of the project. The consortium agreement should include the ownership and use of the know-how and IPR agreement.
- The duration of the project may not exceed 36 months.
How to Apply
Proposals should be submitted at the address given on the website.
Deadline: 1 October 2018
For more information, please visit Global Stars.
|Job Category||Research Opportunities|