Kurita Water and Environment Foundation (KWEF) is a Public Interest Incorporated Foundation under the Japanese Law. KWEF was established on 12 March 1997 aiming to contribute to the development of new technologies of water conservation and environmental protection. KWEF has approved with its research grant program to support academic researchers in the following fields:
Application Deadline: 31 March 2018
Institution of Study: Asian Institute of Technology
Country of Study: Thailand
Scholarship Value: Kurita Scholarship covers the tuition and registration fees, bursary and accommodation allowances, medical insurance, visa renewal fee, research grant, and round-trip air ticket fare from home country. In addition, the selected candidates may have an opportunity to join a short-term internship at Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Japan during their study at AIT.
Nationality Eligible: All Asian Countries
Level of education: High school education and graduate level
- Nationalities: All Asian Countries;
- Applicant with physical impediment is encouraged to apply;
- Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements
- Four years of undergraduate degree or equivalent;
- Two letters of recommendations;
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (Computer-based: 210 or TOEFL: 76) or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT-EET Score score of 6 or equivalent.
How to apply
Apply for admission at AIT to be considered for this scholarship at this LINK https://admission.ait.ac.th/aoas/Applicant/FirstPage.aspx