LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme (LEAPGIP): offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative and leadership savvy graduates to work in an innovative business environment while gaining professional and leadership experience.
Graduate Interns come from different works of life and will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. The ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong creative and analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
LEAP Africa is looking for innovative, passionate individuals to carry out the following functions:
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Design and implement LEAP programs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and problem-solving skills in achieving work goals
- Develop and market Leadership Programmes
- Facilitate training
- Create basic graphics designs
- Carry out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
Areas of interest:
- eLEAP: Content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- Youth LEAP: Youth focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
- Biz LEAP: Design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Candidates must have a high business acumen, networking skills, and project management.
LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Eligibility: A degree in statistics, political science or Economics will be preferred. Sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
Institution of Internship: LEAP (Leadership, Effectiveness, Accountability & Professionalism) Africa
Nationality Eligible: Nigerians
Create a video on the topic “ Leadership begins with true self-awareness, leading yourself first before others”
- What are your thoughts on this belief
- Give an example where you demonstrated and expressed this belief
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement and why?
- Upload the video to YouTube and paste the link when filling the application
Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “The power of one towards nation building” and upload it when filling the application form. Note that you will be required to make a presentation if you get shortlisted.
You will be evaluated based on the following metrics
- Conceptual skills
- Research Abilities
- Presentation design
- Presenting / speaking skills
Application: Fill the online application form. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: February 9, 2018
|Job Category||Project Management Opportunities|