Master in Risk Management and Insurance Scholarships are available to talented students in LUISS Business School in major of the Master in Management and Technology by offering 10 scholarships funded by MAG-JLT Group to a selected group of outstanding candidates.
MAG-JLT Group is LUISS Business School corporate partner and a leading global insurance broker with an international spirit firmly rooted in its Italian background. As one of Italy’s largest insurance brokerage groups, the company has long and significant experience in developing risk management and insurance solutions for different business models.
The objectives of the major in Risk Management and Insurance Scholarships are to help students learn how to:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the dynamics emerging in the risk management field
- Evaluate and aggregate risk typologies to assess their cumulative impact on the organization
- Prepare the company to respond to threats and seize opportunities deriving from unexpected external events
- Diffuse and consolidate a risk culture as a fundamental strategic asset, through the development of risk norms, penetrating corporate processes and governance mechanisms at different organizational levels
- Assess and evaluate insurance needs and implement effective solutions, involving and aligning the entire organization
- Develop the capacity to protect the company Web Reputation and face reputational distress and crisis
- Extract, clean, interpret, communicate and protect information coming from complex risk data analysis
- Understand the threats of Cyber Risk and the protection methodologies expected by Cyber Law
- Master of cutting-edge managerial techniques and specific cross-field competencies. Participants will develop soft skills and leadership capabilities, complemented by values such as ethics and social responsibility
Institution of Study: LUISS Business School
Nationality Eligible: All Nationalities
Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree in any discipline
Duration: One year
Risk Management and Insurance Scholarships Offer: Each scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fees, equivalent to EUR 14,000.
In order to be considered eligible candidates, applicants must be accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Risk Management and Insurance. Therefore, to apply for the scholarships, applicants must participate in the admission process.
Documents to be submitted:
- Fully- completed application form
- Copy of degree certificate. Once admitted to the program, international students should provide the diploma supplement or a declaration of the value of the degree certificate.
- Digital id photo
- Copy of passport or id document
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission fee receipt euro 75 admission fee (nonrefundable)
Application: How to apply
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
|Job Category||Business Opportunities|