In partnership with MEST Incubator, Merck Accelerator satellite program in Cape Town is your gateway to quickly explore and validate the potential for co-creating and collaborating with Merck. Apply to get a chance to work on a collaboration project with existing Merck’s innovation projects.
Are you an early stage start-up based in Southern Africa? Are you working at the cutting edge of innovation and would like to run a collaboration project with Merck to solve real-life problems? Is your startup innovation related to Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Performance Materials and our innovation focus areas?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above. Then Merck accelerator is looking for you!
Areas of interest
Healthcare Access Solutions, Biosensing and Interfaces, Precision Farming
Nationalities Eligible: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Startups in the fields of Healthcare, Life Sciences, Performance Materials and South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- They are looking for startups that fullfill the following criteria:
- Early stage startups that are not more than 4 years old
other search fields such as Bio-sensing & Interfaces, and Precision Farming.
- Startups with at least 2 cofounders
- Prize: Receive a $3,000 no-strings-attached cash prize
- Corporate Collaboration: A fully paid trip to Merck Innovation Center at our HQs to pitch for a collaboration project with Merck.
- Office Space: Membership for up to 12 months to MEST community in Cape Town.
- TrainToInnovate: Access to Merck Innovator Academy TrainToInnovate— an interactive innovation platform to develop innovator skills and share experiences.
- Community: Connect with a rich community of founders and innovators in your region going through the same challenges, as you exchange ideas and build lifetime connections.
How to apply:
Fill the online application form.
Deadline: July 20th, 2018.
|Job Category||Innovation Opportunities|