Singapore Government Scholarship is provided by MSF to outstanding students who are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others. They award scholarships to students who are keen to pursue a career in MSF.
Scholars can look forward to challenging and fulfilling careers in the Ministry upon graduation.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality Eligible: Singapore Citizens
Course Category: Engineering, All, Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences, Technology
Course of Study: Economics, Communications Studies, Courses approved by the agency
Country of Study: Australia, Germany, Canada, China, New Zealand, France, Japan
Requirements: Bachelors degree
Singapore Government Scholarship :
To pursue undergraduate studies locally, or at overseas universities in countries such as
- Asia & Oceania – China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand
- Americas – Canada, United States
- Europe – France, Germany, United Kingdom
- Other countries approved by Ministry
- Full tuition fees and other approved charges
- Return economy class airfare (if applicable)
- Maintenance allowance and other allowances
- Sponsorship for PSC developmental programmes, approved student exchange programme/summer programmes, CCAs
- Sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met)
Duration of Scholarship:
- For undergraduate study in English-speaking countries: 6 years
- For undergraduate study in non-English speaking countries: 5 years
- For undergraduate study in Singapore: 4 years
Eligibility: Applicants must be
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents intending to take up citizenship
- Excellent results in GCE ‘A’ Levels, Polytechnic Diploma with Merit or equivalent qualification (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
- Good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
- Strong leadership qualities and potential
- An interest in a career with MSF
The application comprises the Form, Essay, and Documents. The Form would take about 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
Each section can be submitted separately. An application is considered complete only after you have submitted the Form and the Essay.
Upload clear, scanned copies of the required documents. Each set of documents should be uploaded as separate files of not more than 2 MB each.
You may log in to the system to check your application status after submission. You will receive the outcome of your application by 30 June via email.
Deadline: 15 March 2018
|Job Category||Economics Opportunities|