Monitoring And Evaluation Manager

Scholarship Opportunities
Posted 4 years ago

Job Summary

Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.

Job Description

Monitoring and Evaluation Manager(00671)
Fixed Term, starting with 1 year but eventually 5

  • Location:
Kisumu, Kenya
  • Employment Type:
Fixed term / secondment
  • Job Type:
Full Time
  • Salary:
KES 2,040,000 – KES 2,124,000
  • Closing Date:
4 September 2017

The Regional Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager will be responsible for guiding the development and implementation of the overall M&E framework of LCD East and Northern Africa Region (ENAR) programme but with 90% of his/her time on the DFID funded Girls Education Challenge (GEC) project in Kenya. The other 10% of the time will be providing MEL oversight for the projects in Uganda and Tanzania.

The GEC component entails developing the data management systems and tools and overseeing data quality assurance and data protection. Ensure project staff and project partners are trained and implementing rigorous data monitoring processes and regularly reporting.

The MEL manager will be responsible for the coordination and relationship management of external evaluators for the timely implementation of extensive baseline, mid-line and end-line evaluation also including; managing internal review meetings with partners and stakeholders, conducting regular monitoring activities and ensuring timely quarterly and annual reporting. The MEL manager will be required to identify key learning for the project and the Inclusive education model and disseminate the learning internally and externally in the appropriate formats.

Leonard Cheshire Disability welcomes applications from all sections of the community.

A satisfactory disclosure check, or in country police check equivalent, is required for this post.

Job Features

Job CategoryAgriculture Opportunities

Apply Online