Northumbria is a Global University with over 30,000 students from 100 countries. Our European graduates make an important contribution to organizations and businesses in the UK and across the world.
Nationality Eligible: Please note, this scholarship is only open to students who are ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK. EU students already resident in the UK are not eligible for this scheme.
The institution of Study: Northumbria Global University
Scholarship offer: The University will be awarding five scholarships for £9,250 and three scholarships of £4,625 to EU students who start a full-time undergraduate programme in September 2018
You must meet the following conditions to compete for one of the eight available scholarships:
- You must be ordinarily resident in an EU member state outside the UK.
- You must accept an offer made by the University through UCAS as either a firm or insurance choice. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- You must be joining Year 1 of an Undergraduate programme commencing in September 2018
- You must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
All you need to do is produce a 30-second video which tells the university why you think Northumbria University and the city of Newcastle is the best choice for European students
You can use the online form to submit your video. A member of staff will review your video as soon as possible and contact you via e-mail with more information. Please note that you must accept a Northumbria offer as your firm or insurance choice through UCAS before sending us your video.
Application Deadline: Friday 3rd August 2018
|Job Category||Study Opportunity|