The University Scholars Programme Scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing the NTU-University Scholars Programme.The Nanyang Technological University is an autonomous research university in Singapore.
NTU is consistently ranked amongst the world’s best universities in all of the major college and university rankings and is regarded as one of the top universities in the world.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills.
Institution of Study: Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Nationalities Eligible: Open to all nationalities.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
University Scholars Programme Scholarship Eligibility:
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme in NTU and be on the NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP).
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records
- Strong leadership qualities and potential
Applicants with the following qualifications:
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
- Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
- NUS High School Diploma
- IB Diploma
University Scholars Programme Scholarship Benefits:
- The NTU-USP Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant ).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year for all semesters except in the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad Programme
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only)
- Computer allowance of S$1,500 (one-off)
- Settling-in allowance of S$250 (one-off)
- Travel Grant of S$5,000 for an overseas study/attachment programme (once only) subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
Overseas benefits in the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad Programme (structured exchange programme):
– Enrolment and tuition fees at Partner University
– Return airfare and transportation to/from Partner University (one of)
– Overseas accommodation and living allowance at Partner University
– Visa and health insurance costs
Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for the scholarship.
The scholarship application form can be found here.
Applicants are required to submit the following after completing your application form:
- upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image).
- submit a referee’s appraisal online.
Scholarship selection interviews will take place from March to May.
Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via email by late May.
Applicants that are not shortlisted will not receive any email communication.