OFID is a long-standing supporter of One Young World Summit and has enabled more than 150 young leaders to participate since 2011. This year, OFID will sponsor 20 young leaders who are active in international development to participate in the One Young World Summit 2018 which takes place in Hague, the Netherlands from 17-20 October 2018.
Host Institution: OFID
Level: One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands
Venue: The Hague, Netherlands
Conference dates: 17-20 October 2018
Number of Scholarships: 20
Target Group: Nationals of eligible developing countries
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17-20 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague
- In addition, to attending the Summit, all OFID scholars will be able to apply for a €5,000 grant to support their development work.
Eligibility: In order to apply you must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- A national of one of the listed eligible countries. Refer to the official website to view the list.
Application Instructions: To apply, you must submit an online application in English before midnight 20 July 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application portal and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 20 July 2018
|Job Category||Training Opportunities|