Palmhouse Foundation began offering scholarships rather informally through the philanthropic efforts of the Founder Trustees.
Initially, Eric and Margaret set out to assist needy families and farmers supplying milk to Palmhouse Dairies in Githunguri in the late 90s.
Since 2002, we have, together with our many partners, sponsored over 500 students from all over Kenya.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017
The institution of Study: various Kenyan high school institutions.
Country of Study: Kenyan
- Payment of school fees for the 4 years of secondary school
- A key focus of the Palmhouse Foundation is the mentoring of students not only through their secondary school but also in later life to produce successful citizens who can transform their lives,
Nationality Eligible: Kenyan citizen
Level of education: High school education
- 1. Be admitted to a National School irrespective of KCPE score or to a County School and scored over 350 marks in the 2016 KCPE
- 2. Be from a needy and deserving background
- 3. Complete an application form (download the 2017 Bursary Form from www.palmhousefoundation.org)
- 4. Present 2 copies of their Secondary School Admission Letter, downloaded from the MOE website
- 5. Present the original and a copy of the Result Slip
How to apply
Applicants with fully completed application forms should attend an interview at the Centre nearest to the primary school they attended as follows
For enquiries, call us on:
Tel: 0716-065409 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The Palmhouse Foundation