PhD4MD Medical Doctors Training programme is coordinated by the Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona), the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), the August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBAPS), and the Vall d’Hebron Research Institute (VHIR). IRB Barcelona and the CRG are two internationally recognized research institutes in the life sciences, while the IDIBAPS and the VHIR are international leaders in translational research.
The long-term goal of PhD4MD Medical Doctors Training programme is to train the next generation of physician-scientists who will drive research by complementing their medical knowledge with a thorough research background. The ultimate aim of the programme is to help discoveries made in fundamental research reach clinical practice.
In this framework, the four Institutes are recruiting highly talented and motivated candidates with outstanding qualifications to carry out a Ph.D. research project in biomedicine right after their medical specialization.
Level of Study: Postgraduate
Institution of Study: The CRG (the Centre for Genomic Regulation together with the National Centre for Genomic Analysis, CNAG), the IRB Barcelona (Institute for Research in Biomedicine), the IDIBAPS (August Pi i Sunyer Institute for Biomedical Research) and the VHIR (Vall d’Hebron Research Institute)
- Applications must be submitted online from here
- Candidates must register in order to use the online application system.
- The online application form requests all of the necessary information for the initial stages of the selection process (General information, Reference letters, Education, coursework, honors, scholarships, prizes and awards, research experience, career breaks and scientific interests)
- Applicants should indicate at least one and up to three collaborative projects on which they would like to work on, in order of preference.
- Two reference letters will be automatically requested to the referees proposed by the candidate through the online system.
- Candidates must ensure that all information is included before the deadline, including the reference letters. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
Once the PhD4MD Medical Doctors Training programme application is submitted, an acknowledgment of receipt will be automatically sent by email to the applicant.
Applicants who would like to receive the information of the call in an alternative format (e.g. large print, Braille, audio or hard copy), or who are unable to apply online should contact us by telephone on +34 932 275 400 (ext. 4325)
For any additional information, please contact IDIBAPS – Oficina de Coordinació Científica at email@example.com
For more information on eligibility criteria and the proposed collaborative projects, please visit: http://www.phd4md.eu/
Application Deadline: 12 March 2018
|Job Category||Medical Opportunities|