Launched in 2015, The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is the largest African philanthropic initiative devoted to entrepreneurship.
The Foundation represents a 10-year, $100 million commitment, to identify and empower 10,000 African entrepreneurs, create a million jobs, and add $10 billion in revenues to Africa’s economy.
The Foundation is now accepting applications for the 4th cycle of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. Outstanding African entrepreneurs who have start-ups or business ideas with the potential to grow are encouraged to apply.
Through this business development programme, the foundation provides training, mentoring, funding and network access to catalyze growth in Africa’s most under valued resource- its entrepreneurs.
- Training:12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring:A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding:$5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network:Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
- The business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for profit
- The business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
All Applications must be submitted online through the application portal.
Deadline: 1 March 2018
|Job Category||Business Opportunities|