Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2018/19 academic year.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University in the UK
Field(s) of study: All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Target group: International and European Union (non-UK) students
Scholarship value/inclusions: Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
Application instructions: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the deadline – 31 May 2018 for September 2018 entry or 1 November 2018 for January 2019 entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 1 Nov 2018
|Job Category||Study Opportunity|