The Undergraduate Scholarships To Foreign Students are available to candidates not older than 22 years who wish to pursue undergraduate studies. One full scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from each of the eligible countries.
Available Undergraduate Scholarships To Foreign Students include:
(1) Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
(2) Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
(3) Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
(4) Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
(5) Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
(6) Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
(7) Study Program of E-Government, E-Business, and E-Culture.
The institution of study: University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid
Nationality Eligible: USA, the Organization of American States (OAS), France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Armenia, Belarus, Thailand, Israel, Jordan, Georgia, Romania, and Greece.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Undergraduate Scholarships To Foreign Students offers: full tuition fees; visa and residence permit fees, return airfare from the applicant’s home country; accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and August if the student does not return home; a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year; primary healthcare insurance
Scholarship Duration: 4 years
Application: All prospective students should note that the application process will be open until 31.07.2018. All students must send their hard copy applications and documents to the address of the Ministry of Education and Science
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Sv. KiriliI Metodij Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia
Documents required: To complete the application, the candidates are required to provide electronic copies of the following original documents:
- Application Form
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
- Grade C or better in English Language at GCSE / GCEO
- Grade C or better in English First Language at IGCSE
- Grade B or better in English Second Language at IGCSE
- An overall band of 6.5 or better in IELTS
- A score of 550 or better in the paper-based TOEFL (213 for computer-based, 80 for Internet-based)
- Subscores of 550 or better in Critical Reading and 550 or better in Writing in SAT
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 5 or better in the Standard Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Higher or Standard Level English Language (A1 or A2 Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Text and Performance; or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Literature and Performance (A1 syllabus) at International Baccalaureate
For all additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Anastasija Trajkovska, on e-mail: email@example.com.
Deadline: July 31, 2018
|Job Category||Business, Computer Science Opportunities|