The Postgraduate Doctoral and Master Bursary is automatically considered for students who apply to the Doctoral and Master programme but there is no guarantee that the award will be granted
In order to be considered for the 2018 awards, ensure that you have been admitted or registered at University of Pretoria by end 28 Feb or 31 March 2018.
The nomination processes will commence for Master coursework, Master Research and Doctoral awards as from March 2018 onwards.
Only nominated awardees will be communicated from March 2018 onwards through to April of their provisional award for 2018.
All students who are provisionally awarded the 2018 Bursary MUST be registered by end of April 2018 for the award to be finalized.
Provisional awardees will need to complete an agreement that will be forwarded to their primary email address as per the UP Peoplesoft system.
Funding Type: Bursary / Scholarship
Study Level: Postgraduate
Student Nationality eligible: All Nationalities
Institution of study: University of Pretoria
Sponsor: The University of Pretoria
Faculties: Faculty of Law
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and IT
Faculty of Health Science
Faculty of Veterinary Science
Faculty of Economic and Management Science
Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
Faculty of Theology and Religion
Application for the Postgraduate Doctoral and Master Bursary: Students are encouraged to register online at the UP Student Center
To check the status of your application, please click MyTUKS Login(UP Portal) to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission:
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyTUKS Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to inquire about the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your inquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyTUKS Login(UP Portal) regularly.
Deadline: 30 April 2018
|Job Category||Doctoral Opportunities|